Midweight Graphic Designer
Toben is an independent and award-winning multi-disciplinary studio for branding, art direction & design. Our clients come from a divers range of sectors – including arts & culture, fashion, music & entertainment, publishing, retail, travel, hospitality and government – and are innovators and leaders with a strong commitment to high quality.
– Your work will span across brand identities, print design (including artworking) and digital – with web design and spatial / signage design experience a big plus.
– You will work directly in collaboration with our Creative Director and Art Director, and be able to take a project from concept to completion.
– The role is full-time (but we have flexibility to make it part-time and can consider part-time applicants).
– We are looking for someone who is conceptual and ideas-driven, as well as a visual powerhouse and most thorough crafts(wo)man.
– We are looking for a proactive and resourceful problem-solver, with an innovative approach and an open mind.
– We are looking for someone who is extremely motivated, driven, passionate about design, and inspired by art and life.
– We are looking for a great collaborator, a clear communicator, and all-round positive human being, who wants to become an integral part of our small team.
– A minimum of 3 years design experience in a brand design studio – across brand/identity, print and digital (with spatial a plus)
– Proficient Mac OSX Creative Suite skills
– Artworking skills
– Ongoing Australian working rights
Remuneration will be based on skill and experience.
If that is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email Katja and Thorsten at email@example.com – subject ‘Midweight’ (or ‘Midweight Freelance’), including:
– A brief introduction (impress us, make us laugh or make us cry)
– A link to your portfolio website or a pdf (not larger than 10MB)